Leading Hypnotherapist in Northampton
Gill Blayney PDC.Hyp ANLP BSCH helping you to release your true potential.
Enjoy a happier, more fulfilling life where you are in control and full of energy.
Free 30 minute Consultations
M: 07801 367 989 T: 01604 432966 E: email@example.com
Hypnotherapy for Positive Changes
Are you thinking about making a change within your life. Would you like to discuss it? I offer a free 30 minute consultation so that I can listen to what you would like to change and then explain how my treatments work. As a leading Hypnotherapist in Northampton, my treatments consist of a blend of therapies**, persuasively delivered using hypnotic language. Hence, the treatments work while you are relaxed or hypnotised, as opposed to you being treated with hypnosis. Most people notice an improvement after just one session, many often choose to have some more hypnotherapy sessions to promote, enhance and maintain these improvements. It’s my intention any improvements brought about using Hypnotherapy will last a lifetime. My aim for my Hypnotherapy treatments is for us to work together and focus on your future – on how you would like your life to be going forward. If required we can discuss the past. However you might find it really helpful to focus and look forward to where you want to go on life’s journey. I work flexible hours to facilitate mutually convenient appointments, this includes daytimes, evenings and Saturday mornings.
Hypnosis Speedy Solutions
I use a combination of the above techniques to produce a specific and individual Hypnotherapy treatment plan which is delivered whilst the patient is in a state of deep relaxation or whilst hypnotised. Hence, the patient is treated with CBT or any other therapy WHILE they are hypnotised: as opposed to the patient being treated WITH hypnosis. The patient is in total control throught any hypnosis sessions. In fact, it's the patient that chooses which of my positive suggestions will help and benefit them, after all they know themself much better than anyone else. Once selected unconsious part of the mind does the rest because it is more receptive to beneficial changes. My techniques provide gentle, respectful and holistic solutions which can permanently resolve many unwanted issues.
**Therapies I am qualified and trained in:
Hypnotherapy You at Your Best
- Clinical Hypnosis – Practitioner, Diploma & Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Member of highly respected British Society of Clinical Hypnotherapy, trained @ London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Master Practitioner (Practitioner, Diploma & Certificate) in NLP (Neuro Lingistic Programming), member of ANLP, trained with Choose2Be
- Psychotherapy @ London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Solution Focussed Therapy (SLT) @ London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) @ London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) @ London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Master Class Practitioner in Smoking Cessation (Stop Smoking)
- GastricHypnoBand Practitioner trained @ Hypnogastricband (http://www.hypnogastricband.com/id8.html)
- Fertility Therapist – Fertile Mind & Body trained at London Calmer Centre
- Practitioner in HypnoBirthing using Mongan Method
Enhancing Performances: Whether performances are work or socially related I help clients to set and achieve goals. This can include so many areas but to mention a few:
- Business to include Work Presentations, Demonstrations, Examinations and Teaching
- Sports to include Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Show Jumping and Horse Riding
- The Arts to include Painting, Dancing, Musical, Stage Performances
- Driving Tests & Examinations
EMDR Therapist available in Northamptonshire
Emotional Traumas and related issues: mainly arising from trauma such as PTSD, anxiety disorders, panic disorders, self-sabotage, Low self-esteem issues, grief or loss of a loved one or Fears, Phobias or OCD.
I also work, therapeutically with survivors of childhood abuse.
For more information visit: http://www.therapistnorthampton.com
Hypnosis helps you Regain Control
Resolving Unwanted Behaviours Habits such as weight control and other eating disorders and issues as such stop smoking and resolving cravings, stress and anxieties, anger management and other lifestyle changes. Please visit the treatment page on this site for more information.
A example of conditions I have recently worked with successfully include:
Phobias / Post traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Anger Management / Bereavement / Loss Fears / Eating Disorders / Smoking Cessation / Blushing / Compulsive Behaviours (OCD) / Dental Fears / Stress / Anxieties / Panic Attacks / Confidence Building / Weight Control / Low Self Esteem / Emotional Difficulties / Pain Control / Oncology Related Issues / Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Motivation & Determination / Creativity / Sleep Problems / Eczema or nervious rash issues / plus many more.